We offer you the Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
which are widely used as machining parts, shafts, bearings etc and it has a tensile strength of 75000 PSI. SS seamless pipes are cold drawn and are made using high-quality Stainless Steel, of the ANSI type, which is further powder polished to make them corrosion resistant and also anti-rust. SS seamless pipes are available in different sizes, makes and specifications and we offer them at a competitive price.Specifications:
- Standard: ASTM A312, ASME SA312
- Range: 6NB to 1200NB – SCH. 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS.
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
- Type: Round, Square, Rectangle, Hydraulic, Honed Tubes
- End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded